Monday 28 April 2008

Wet wet wet

Not that it was wet at the start of the St Georges Day Parade when I took these photos mind - but by half way round the heavens opened. At first it wasn't too bad - but by the bottom of Farnworth Street it was like a monsoon! As we marched past Auntie Jude's house in the torrential rain I would have loved to take some pictures to remember just HOW wet it was - but there was no way I was using A's camera in those conditions LOL!

Fortunatly we have the most wonderful, organised Akela in Kay - so our scout group was all kitted out in matching green waterproofs - but most of the children were drenched - and I imagine there were lots of unhappy parent to deal with later on...

Ben on his first (and hopefully wettest) St Georges Day Parade - his refrain all afternoon was "my legs are very tired - it's a long way!"
Megan and Charlotte looking very grown up this year.

No comments: